This is so easy to make and very tasty. I just did not know what to make for dindin tonight and this was what I came up with. Frittatta! Recipe is very simple and you will probably have everything you need on hand. If you don’t you can always substitute it for any other veggies you like.
– 4 Beaten Eggs (can do just whites as well)
– Salt & Pepper to taste
Beat the above ingredients in a bowl with a whisk and add:
– 1 Cup Milk (1% or Skim works well)
– 1/2 tsp Fred’s Hot Sauce (you can add more, depends how hot you like it!)
– About 1/4 tsp fresh grated Nutmeg
In a Pre-heated skillet (medium heat not too high or your frittatta will burn), add 1 Tblsp Becel (or Butter) and add the Egg mixture to skillet. Cover with a lid. Prepare the following.
– 1/2 Cup Broccoli Flowerets
– 1/4 Cup chopped Red Pepper
– 1/4 Cup Red Onion
– 1/2 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
When the Frittatta starts to Bubble, layer your vegetables on top and cover again and cook until vegetables are bright in colour. Frittatta is cooked when it is firm looking. You can choose whatever vegetables you like for this recipe. Anything really goes. Topping it with some grated cheese is also nice. It’s all your choice. Bon appetit!!