Hmmmm I smell salmon in the air. Grilled up a nice piece of salmon tonight. Loaded it up with vegetables and there you have it, in less than an hour a delicious and VERY good for you meal. Have whatever sides you desire, I chose some steamed broccoli and just a spoon of rice. Here’s how I prepared the salmon for the BBQ.
– 1 large piece of Fresh Salmon (deboned)
– Pepper (how much is up to you)
– Some Thyme (fresh or dried)
– Some Rosemary (fresh or dried)
Preheat your BBQ. In a perforated foil BBQ pan, line it with foil wrap, enough to be able to cover and seal the salmon loosely. Lay your salmon on top of the foil wrap and poke some holes through the foil next to the salmon with a fork. Sprinkle on the pepper, thyme and rosemary. Next add the following vegetables.
– 1/4 each of Green, Red and Orange Pepper, sliced thinly
– Slice up some rings of a Spanish Onion (how many is up to you)
– 5 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
– 1/4 Cup Carrots, Julienned
– 1 Tblsp. Olive Oil
Add all the vegetables in a bowl, drizzle over the olive oil and mix to coat well. Pour onto the top of the salmon. Seal the salmon with the foil. Place the pan on the BBQ and close the lid, BBQ for approx. 20 minutes to 1/2 an hour, check every now and then. Do not overcook. Should be a light pink colour when done. Serve with whatever side you like. Enjoy!